Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2 Flow Pump With WaveEngine LE Controller
Max Flow: 1,600gph | 5-10watts | 20 - 80+ gallons
Includes: Octo Pulse 2, PSU, and WaveEngine Light Controller
Mount applicable for glass or acrylic aquariums up to 1/2in.
Octo Pulse 2 Flow Pump with WaveEngine LE Controller
MASSIVE WATER MOVEMENT
The new Octo Pulse 2 is a fully controllable flow pump that moves up to 1,600gph and consumes no more than 10 watts of power in the process. The broad flow water movement will encourage coral growth instead of blasting it away with harmful "hot spots" associated with other wave pumps.
Direct Flow Where You Need It the Most
With its 360° magnetic mount, the Octo Pulse can easily get the flow precisely where you need it. The rear of the Octo Pulse has a convex rounded shape that fits neatly into a concave mounting magnet allowing the pump assembly to gyrate in any direction. The Octo Pulse's low-profile magnetic mount offers a 25-degree range of motion and the entire pump is capable of rotating 360 degrees!
Octo Pulse Pump Features & Benefits
- 360° Range of Adjustment
- Articulating Magnetic Mount
- Strong Rare Earth Magnet Impeller
- Compact & Durable Construction
- Silent Operation
- Waterproof Magnet Mounts
- HYDROS WaveEngine and WaveEngine LE Direct Drive Compatible
- 2-Year Limited Warranty on pump
Octo Pulse 4 Technical Specs
Rating: Aquariums 20-80-+ Gallons
Maximum Flow: 1,600 Gallons Per Hour
Power Consumption: 5-10 Watts
Size (in): 2.83W x 2.48H
Cable Length: ft
Tank Thickness: Up to 1/2" thick
Glass or Acrylic: Safe for Both
HYDROS Pump Controller - Simplify the way we manage flow in our aquariums
The WaveEngine LE "Light Edition" allows you to easily add different brand pumps to your aquarium to obtain the ultimate flow. Specify the minimum and maximum speed each pump can run while working together in multiple flow presets such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave, and many other preset wave patterns. Connect up to two (2) pumps directly to the controller, removing multiple power bricks' clutter.**
App-Based Dual Pump Controller
A single app controls a variety of different pumps from your mobile device. Access all the features you desire without needing multiple apps, individual controllers, and bulky power supplies that require a “bird’s nest” of cables and wires.
Until now, limited capabilities have restricted the simple controllers that manage popular pumps like the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus Octo Pulse flow pumps.
In addition to this convenient and advanced control, you can reduce clutter by eliminating the DC power brick used by modern controllable pumps!
Direct Pump Driver
- The HYDROS WaveEngine LE connects directly to the pump head, removing the clutter of the power brick and the control head for these pumps.
- Maxspect Gyre XF-130 / 230, XF-150 / 250, XF-330 / 350, XF-280*
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 3K, 2K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC-2500, 3500 and 5500, VarioS-2 and 4, Octo Pulse 2 and 4
Available Direct Drive Pump Adapters: https://www.coralvue.com/hydros-waveengine-direct-drive-pump-adapters
0-10V Input Control
RECIEVE commands from other devices, including push buttons, float switches, plus much more.**
Here Is What WELE Can Do
One App to Rule Them All!
The HYDROS App from CoralVue will completely replace the need for individual manual controllers and apps.
We can easily tap into the native control platform to access all the preset flow patterns and modes or create our own through modern technology! Connect wirelessly to the HYDROS WaveEngine and then communicate with your flow pumps.
- Easily add pumps and specify the location of the pump in the aquarium as well as specify min & max speed a pump can run at
- Use different brand pumps to work together in different flow preset such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave, and many other preset wave patterns.
- Create multiple groups
- Create and access operational modes such as Feed, Water Change, or Night mode
- Monitor power consumption (volts, amps & watts) based on individual pumps & total consumption of all attached pumps
- Monitor pump’s RPM to ensure maximum performance
- Full cloud connectivity so you can control your pumps from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications of system status & pump performance
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy
- Power up to 2 pumps with the Direct Drive ports using a single 100/240V 4 amp input power supply (included). The output is 24V/6 amps.
*Maxspect Gyre 280 pumps can only run at 75% max intensity. **An appropriate pump adapter
**PLEASE NOTE: An appropriate pump adapter or 0-10V cable (sold separately) is required to connect pumps directly to the HYDROS WaveEngine LE.
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
You may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by CoralVue within 30 days. Learn more about Return Policy.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.
This is a Drop Shipped Item Shipping from the Manufacturer PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING